Monday, November 3, 2008

The Coolest Blog Ever

here ye here ye

for all of you peeps, Yo
this is hannah tolson and i have resently created a blog ( 2 minutes ago to be exact ) that will soon be very awesome . the reason i have created this now is because....... well i am really bored. now for all you peeps who think mr. mcgehees blog is cooler than mine, you have been very mistaken . although his blog is cool, it is still under mine..........well i must get started on created this blog post any questions........ comments.........exc......under comment and questions (go figure).one last thing, the questions dont have to be about school but make sure you put your name so i know who is on my blog......

pip pip doodilydoo

hannah

12 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow. Your blog is awesome! I added it to my favorites.

Anonymous said...

me too

Maddie Wood said...

Am I the only one without a Blog?????

Anonymous said...

yes maddie. yes.

Rebecca said...

you're NICE Cameron!

Anonymous said...

hannah wow ur weird! but ur blog is awsome! TEEHEE

Rebecca said...

madddie it looks like u have a blog

Anonymous said...

hey hannah i was bord i went ot mr mcgehee 's blog saw u name cliclked on it came her and WA LA:):) im here:):) and is thast rebecca rebecca person b cuz u have like 40000 different pics:):) welp im in 6b just to tell ya and u have to guesswho i am:):)

Rebecca said...

Yes i am rebecca person from 6b and i just keep changing my pics which i don't have 40000 of. I have no clue who u are. Just tell us!

Maddie Wood said...

I bet its Cameron cause Cameron talks alot

Maddie Wood said...

No I dont have a blog :( just an Email address

Rebecca said...

No cuz she knows its me.